Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tonight We Grind

Nothing went quite as anticipated yesterday.  I stopped at Woody's Pet Food Deli at noon on my way back to the office and the sign on the door said, "Back Soon".  Fat lot of good that did me as I had to get back to the office.  Was planning to stop at Mississippi Market for greens after work, but instead I went to Menards to look at patio doors.  So, a project still awaits me.

Normal boring meals for the dogs.  Turkey necks last night, and a mixture of ground turkey, canned salmon, fruit mix and a raw egg for breakfast.  We don't use much fruit, just add a couple of assorted pieces to an otherwise veggie-based mix, but last spring I had lots of ripe bananas and a couple of soft apples, and as I recall some wilted parsley, so I made two containers of "fruit mix".  Dogs eat it OK, though none are big fruit eaters.  They will rarely eat a piece of banana or a chunk of apple - unlike many Dals I have owned in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your comments, being aware that all comments are moderated.